AMIIA Associate Membership
IIA-Australia Associate membership (AMIIA) is open to:
- Connects internal auditors with other internal audit professionals
- Supports internal auditors' personal and professional development goals
- Advances the profession and practice of internal auditing
- internal auditors who have not yet met the requirements for professional membership
- corporate officers and employees with an interest or involvement in internal auditing
- public accounting practitioners
- individuals who because of their training and experience would contribute to the advancement and development of the internal auditing profession.
Associate members must complete 60 hours of CPE every 2 years and may use the post-nominal AMIIA.
How to apply
Fees below are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. Membership fees are non-refundable.
|ANNUAL FEES || |
|Annual Membership Fee |
|$ 560.00 |
|OTHER SERVICE FEES || |
|Joining Fee |
|$ 110.00 |
For more information about membership of IIA-Australia, contact: E: firstname.lastname@example.org T:
+61 2 9267 9155 Toll Free:
1800 236 366 (outside Sydney)
AMIIA is a registered trademark of the Institute of Internal Auditors - Australia.