Get access to resources and professional networks that you can’t get anywhere else with student membership.
Start to establish and build a successful future in internal audit while you study, with access to critical professional knowledge, guidance and information:
- the profession’s standards, the International Professional Practices Framework
- best practice guides
- online access to the global journal, Internal Auditor
- access to the IIA-Australia Knowledge Centre
- technical updates on research, and emerging issues and practice
- reduced rates on courses, webinars and conferences
- attend members meetings and special interest groups.
To be eligible for student membership, you are required to be a full-time student and resident in Australia with an interest in the internal audit profession.
To become a student member, complete the student membership application form.
Student membership is a fee of $35
For more information about membership of IIA-Australia, contact: E: email@example.com T:
+61 2 9267 9155 Toll Free:
1800 236 366 (outside Sydney)