Become a Member
- Connects internal auditors with other internal audit professionals
- Supports internal auditors' personal and professional development goals
- Advances the profession and practice of internal auditing
IIA-Australia Associate membership (AMIIA) is open to:
Associate members must complete 60 hours of CPE every 2 years and may use the post-nominal AMIIA.
- internal auditors who have not yet met the requirements for professional membership
- corporate officers and employees with an interest or involvement in internal auditing
- public accounting practitioners
- individuals who because of their training and experience would contribute to the advancement and development of the internal auditing profession.
Download our Membership Application Form
If you would rather apply using an application form to become a member then please complete our membership application form.
The membership application form can be faxed or emailed using the following contact details: E: email@example.com
+61 2 9264 9240 AMIIA is a registered trademark of the Institute of Internal Auditors - Australia.
2017 Membership Fees The following fees apply until December 31, 2017. They are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. Membership fees are non-refundable.
|ANNUAL FEES || |
|Annual Membership Fee |
|$ 560.00 |
|OTHER SERVICE FEES || |
|Joining Fee |
|$ 110.00 |
For more information about membership of IIA-Australia, contact: E: firstname.lastname@example.org T:
+61 2 9267 9155 Toll Free:
1800 236 366 (outside Sydney)