Discover the IIA-Australia
Membership of IIA-Australia identifies you as working or studying in internal audit or a related area such as risk management, compliance and governance. By joining the Institute, you are strengthening your credibility in the profession, demonstrating commitment to your career, and supporting the advancement of the internal audit profession in the community.
Discover what the IIA-Australia has to offer:
Choose your membership
- An AMIIA (Associate Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors) is for those on the path to becoming a PMIIA, or if you have an interest or involvement in internal auditing
- Become a PMIIA (Professional Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors) if you are an experienced internal auditor
- Retired Membership is for fully retired internal auditors that wish to continue their connection with the profession
- Student membership is for full-time students or full time international or distance students engaged in the study of internal auditing
- Group Membership applies when three or more individuals wish to become members. The larger the group, the more savings apply.
Change to membership subscription year IIA-Australia is changing the membership subscription year so that all members will eventually share a common anniversary year ending on 30 June. There are two major reasons for doing this:
- A common anniversary for all members will achieve significant staffing efficiencies enabling us to redirect personnel to better support the delivery of member services, and
- Payment prior to the new 30 June anniversary date will make it possible to immediately claim your membership fees as a taxable deduction.
For more information about membership of IIA-Australia, contact: E: email@example.com T:
+61 2 9267 9155 Toll Free:
1800 236 366 (outside Sydney)