IIA-Australia Annual Report 2015
Highlights from 2015 included:
The launch of Career Map in early May. Career Map allows members to self-assess themselves against the Global Competency Framework. It will identify competency gaps, depending on your level of seniority and experience, and provide individual learning opportunities and other options for filling those gaps. It can also prepare a personalised development plan to assist you to advance your career in internal audit. And best of all, it’s free for IIA-Australia members.
In March 2015 the IIA-Australia/Protiviti Benchmarking Survey was launched at SOPAC®
. This was the seventh year of the survey 'Achieving High Performance in Internal Audit' and surveyed Audit Committee Chairs and Members from organisations across the listed, unlisted, government and not for profit sectors, for their insights.
Work also continues with the IIA-Australia's Policy Agenda which articulates the five fundamental elements of a strong governance framework which IIA-Australia would like to see incorporated into Australia's regulatory regime.
2015 Annual Report
Annual report archive
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF, 11 MB)
- 2013 Annual Report (PDF, 1.62 MB)
- 2012 Annual Report (PDF, 1.62 MB)
- 2011 Annual Report (PDF, 1.62 MB)
- 2010 Annual Report (PDF, 1.13 MB)
- 2009 Annual Report (PDF, 1.13 MB)
- 2008 Annual Report (PDF, 1629 KB)
- 2007 Annual Report (PDF, 4730 KB)
- 2006 Annual Report (PDF, 781 KB)
- 2005 Annual Report (PDF, 1062 KB)
- 2004 Annual Report (PDF, 1007 KB)
- 2003 Annual Report (PDF, 688 KB)
In 2007 the Australian government passed legislation allowing organisations to deliver annual reports via their website. IIA-Australia supports this environmentally friendly and cost effective means of producing the annual report.
If you wish to receive a hard copy report, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details:
- your name
- your full postal address