Mission: To advance the profession and practice of internal auditing
Vision: Internal audit professionals are universally recognised as indispensable to effective governance, risk management, and control for the public good.
Represent its members and promote their interests
- Enhance the Internal Audit brand (awareness of the Profession and the importance it plays in organisational sustainability)
- Operate in surplus
- Leverage technology to gain operational efficiency, effectiveness and economy.
- Remain closely aligned to IIA-Global
- Operate according to appropriate values, ethical standards and codes of conduct
- IIA-Australia is valued and highly regarded by its members, with high member capture and retention rates (Membership)
- IIA-Australia will develop high-performing internal audit professionals that are indispensable to their organisations (Professionalism)
- IIA-Australia will positively raise the profile of, and demand for, professional internal auditing (Advocacy)
- IIA-Australia will optimise its resources (technological, financial and people) in order to meet its mission and achieve its strategic goals (Capability enhancement)
More information for members at My IIA
2016 - 2018 Strategic Plan
More information on the IIA-Australia Policy Agenda