Internal Audit Better Practice Guide – The Next
Thursday, 12 July
Auditor General, Steve Chapman, will provide an update on the
review of the Australian Government Internal Audit Better Practice Guide,
followed by an open forum discussion.
points to be covered include:
- The journey taken in reviewing the better
- Thought processes and reasoning in reshaping the better
- The importance of alignment to International
- Alignments and parallels between the internal audit and
Audit Committee better practice guide
- Using the better practice guide
– internal auditors, commonwealth managers and the ANAO
- The future of the
internal audit function for the commonwealth public sector in the post CFAR
Chapman, Deputy Auditor-General, Australian National Audit
2 July 2012
A light lunch
will be provided.
Attendance is complimentary and places at the forum
are limited. If you are unable to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we
can offer your place to another CAE. Note, that this is a personal invitation
and is not transferable to another person.
We look forward to seeing you at the