your career in internal auditing, or looking to brush up on your knowledge?
Then join us for the Fundamentals of Internal Auditing course, which is
the best way to understand the key aspects of the internal audit process.
Through team exercises, group discussion and lectures, you will gain a
foundation of knowledge that will allow you to properly prepare for and conduct
a successful audit, using preliminary surveys and evidence-gathering techniques.
understanding of the roles of risks and internal controls in auditing will also
be covered, along with interpersonal and client relationship skills.
the important topics
- Understanding internal auditing
- Different kinds of internal audit
- The International Professional Practices Framework
- The audit process
- Understanding risk-based auditing
- Understanding and auditing internal controls
- Audit planning
- Analytical review
- Interviewing and managing client relationships
- Process documentation
- The audit program
- Conducting fieldwork
- Writing the audit report
- Exit interview
- Putting it all together
- Perform the work of internal auditing enabling you to
carry out your assignment on a value-added audit engagement
- Engage in a risk-based audit approach, from planning
through process documentation to testing, analysis, and reporting
- Understand internal auditing today
- Become familiar with the scope and application of the
Professional Practices Framework
- Learn the concepts and terms that are central to
- View your own organisation from an internal auditing
- Communicate and "sell" internal auditing results
here to download
course registration form if you would prefer
to pay by invoice.
Please let us know if you require an internal auditing
training course that is not currently available in your Chapter.
Members and Non-Members: Please feel
free to contact us if you have any queries about this course!
Fax: 02 9264 9240
*Please let us know if you require a course
that is not currently available in your