Your Competitive Advantage
This course will provide attendees
with an introduction to IT auditing, emphasising the concepts through exercises
and case studies. Internal audit professionals will develop knowledge of basic
IT audit concepts that can be used to facilitate integrated audit efforts within
Benefit from the
- Overview of IT Auditing, Concepts and Controls: Why IT
Auditing and What Is It?
- General Control: Logical Security
- General Control: Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Disaster Recovery
(DR), and Backup Processing
- Application Controls
- General Control: Change and Patch Management
- Cloud Computing and Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports
- General Control: System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- End User Computing
- Perform an audit of IT applications supporting key
- Coordinate the assessment of IT risk with the evaluation of IT general
- Perform a risk assessment and evaluation of controls over end user
Click here to download
course registration form if you would prefer
to pay by invoice.
Please let us know if you require an internal auditing
training course that is not currently available in your Chapter.
Members and Non-Members: Please feel
free to contact us if you have any queries about this course!
Fax: 02 9264 9240
us know if you require
a course that is not currently available in your