- This event has passed.
NSW Members’ Meeting – ESG Risk Management Roundtable: Review and Revision of ESG-related risks
October 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm AEDT
Join IIA-Australia’s NSW chapter for the fourth ESG roundtable event, as trusted advisors can support organisations with performance focuses linking to ESG-related risks.
This roundtable relates to reviewing and revising ESG risks and the three associated principles, which we will deep dive into, this includes:
- Assessing substantial change
- Reviewing risk and performance
- Pursuit of improvement opportunities
Sponsored by: ERM Sydney
- Mr Alan Dayeh
- Alan is Partner in ERM’s NSW office based in Sydney. With over 25 years industry and professional services experience, Alan’s experience includes investors risk, banking/finance as well as performance measurement and strategic improvement initiatives. A core banking background and management consulting exposure across industries and government allow him to understand and work effectively with a range of major organisations at the strategic and operational level.
- Mr Ken De Negri AMIIA
- Experienced risk management and ESG professional with proven track record of managing and delivering specialist consultancy, sustainability, and ESG solutions.
Ken has gained over 12 years professional experience working in risk advisory services and ESG Strategy. Ken regularly presents on, and develops, thought leadership with respect to ESG. Including an IIA White Paper (Benefits of Assessing ESG Risk), and several webinars (recently on the topic of ESG Reporting and the Role of Finance, and Assessing ESG Risk for IIA Indonesia and IIA Brazil).
Ken holds a Master of Science in Environmental Management and Sustainable Development. Fellow with the ACCA, holds a certificate in Sustainability for Finance, and is a Registered Climate Active Consultant specialising in Products and Services.