Internal Audit Quality – Online Classroom
November 14 @ 10:30 am - November 15 @ 1:30 pm AEDT$563.64 - $760.00
This practical and interactive training course demonstrates how to implement a Quality Assurance and Improvement Program, together with cost-effective ways to conform to the five-year quality assessment requirement. You will acquire practical tools you can immediately apply in your internal audit function and gain the knowledge needed to perform a file review of an internal audit engagement and undertake an external assessment.
- The Standards
- Internal audit charter
- The quality standards
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (QAIP)
- External assessments
- Self-Assessment with Independent Validation (SAIV) Quality Assessment process and templates
- Case studies
At the end of the training course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe why quality is important for internal auditing
- Provide guidance on quality within the Internal audit function
- Describe the elements of a Quality Assurance and Improvement Program to promote internal audit quality and continuous improvement
- Perform a file review of an internal audit engagement (internal assessment)
- Undertake an external assessment.
- Ms Kylie McRae PFIIA, CIA
- Kylie has over 25 years of experience providing assurance, governance and risk management advice and support, predominately in the public sector. She was a Director of the IIA’s Australian Board for six years, including two years as Vice President. Kylie has held several Chief Audit Executive and Chief Risk Officer roles in both the public and private sectors, including seven years as Chief Audit Executive and Chief Risk Officer at one of NSW’s largest health districts. Kylie Manages the consulting services in IIA-Australia.