Get access to resources and professional networks that you can’t get anywhere else with student membership.
Start to establish and build a successful future in internal audit while you study, with access to critical professional knowledge, guidance and information:
- the profession’s standards, the International Professional Practices Framework
- best practice guides
- online access to the global journal, Internal Auditor
- access to the IIA-Australia Knowledge Centre
- technical updates on research, and emerging issues and practice
- reduced rates on courses, webinars and conferences
- attend members meetings and special interest groups.
To be eligible for student membership, you are required to be a full-time student and resident in Australia.
IIA-Australia connects internal auditors with other internal audit professionals
IIA-Australia supports internal auditors’ personal and professional development goals
IIA-Australia advances the profession and practice of internal auditing